Ontario food is produced in cooperation with veterinarians and nutritionists.
Ontario is a high-quality Superpremium food made of 60% chicken or 50% lamb meat and vegetables. The high-quality meat content ensures the high digestibility and conversion of the food. A new, improved formula with low cereal grain content means a lesser burden on the body and helps avoid food intolerance.
Ontario is enriched with functional components and raw materials, which have a positive effect on dogs’ health and vitality.
Composition of Ontario feed and its effects on dogs’health:
- 60% chicken and vegetables – for high digestibility and health of the digestive tract
- low content of cereal grains – reduces probability of allergic reactions
- prebiotics and yucca extract – mannanoligosaccharides and fructooligosaccharides for stability of the intestinal microflora and to boost metabolism.
- prebiotics are food that support beneficial intestinal bacteria. Prebiotics are saccharides of medium complexity, which serve as a source of energy for bacteria in the large bowel. During this process, small organic acids are formed as waste products. These acids serve as an important source of energy for the intestinal wall cells. Another function of prebiotics is to reduce the development of pathogenic bacteria in the intestines.
- yucca extract reduces flatulence and faecal malodour and protects the blood pigment haemoglobin from being degraded by ammonium.
- combination of tomato and organic selenium – to strengthen immunity and protect cells against aging
- tomato (Lycopene) - Lycopene is a strong antioxidant and natural carotenoid, which protects the cells from damage, contributes to UV protection, and is important for the good functioning of the heart.
- organic selenium - is an essential trace element with antioxidative properties, which helps in the prevention of diseases of civilization. Selenium forms a component of complex proteins known a selenoproteins. It has a beneficial effect on rheumatoid arthritis, maintains tissue flexibility, protects vision, supports the functioning of the heart and blood vessels, supports detoxication of the liver, prevents the formation of dandruff, and improves the functioning of the immune system. Organic selenium combined with vitamin E boosts the body’s immune system and significantly slows the aging of cells.
- salmon oil - balances the ratio of non-saturated omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which have a beneficial effect on the quality of fur, heart and circulation health, and mentality
- chelated minerals are an effectively utilizable source of calcium and balance the content of calcium and phosphorus in the body
- added synthetic amino acids (L-lysine and DL-methionine) increase the digestibility of proteins in the feed
- vitamins, trace elements and other biologically active substances ensure full coverage of nutritional requirements and the excellent condition of every dog.